Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Taking a Break !


Hi all,

I am packing my things and leaving from Bangalore to Hyderabad. I am not really worried about relocating, as I have been staying away from home last 7-8 years and have managed quite well. The only blessing I seek from God and everyone is that I do well wherever I go.
Anyways, I wont be blogging for may be next 7-10 days. I will miss it, but I will miss more reading the unconventional thoughts by Keshi, the interesting stuff posted on WOW by Archana, Uday and other good authors, the inspirational lines from Ekta (Once upon a time). I really like this line as my favorite author Paulo Coelho Starts his book from the line, Once upon a time. I would also miss staring at the delicious cuisines discovered by Anna. Well, talking of food and drinks I recently tasted Bru cappuccino coffee which I really liked. There was no tea, in my home and I had to manage with coffee, which I generally dont prefer. But, I really liked it especially the Mocha flavor, though I had tasted the Cinnamon flavor which somehow didnt suited my taste.
Bru cappuccino Mocha is very easy to prepare, as its more like a readymade coffee. You dont need to add sugar, milk anything. Just put it in hot water and it is prepared.
I really recommend Bru Cappuccino especially the Mocha flavor, and since it is available in single serve packet costing only Rs 6 which is well suited for bachelors.
Well, now I take a pause from blogging for few days sipping the last drop of my Bru Mocha.

Lots of love to everyone,
Amit

4 comments:

Ekta said...

hey amit,
Wow!
All the best and am sure u'll do well!:-)
Its yet another phase in your life and am sure it'll be a great experience!
So enjoy and make the most of every moment..

Leaving my favourite quote for u.."May u live in interesting times.."

Anonymous said...

All the best with your move amit!
Hope you have a great time in Hyderabad, my birth place :) !

Keshi said...

take a break n be bakk soon mate!

Keshi.

a n n n a said...

would miss u blogging..
well, if u can get some chocs, u can mix them into ur coffee, u'll get some mocha there.

take care & all the best..

*hugs*