Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The tag's Tag game :8 Things I would look in my partner

Thanks a lot Anna and Uday both for tagging me with different set of questions.
This is the tagging I need to complete given to me by Anna.
Well, here are the rules of the tag:
-The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
-Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Gender of my perfect lover: Female
The 8 different points (I would like to call it qualities):
1. Attractive but not neccesarily beautiful
2. Mature Thinking
3. Great sense of humor
4. Love travelling
5. Should Trust me
5. Slightly dominating
6. Loving and caring
7. Get along well with family and frens
8. Education
I now tag these 8 person. Have fun...
1.
  • Keshi

  • 2.
  • Yomi

  • 3.
  • Megha

  • 4.
  • KK

  • 5.
  • Caroline Fong

  • 6.
  • Shai

  • 7.
  • Anthony

  • 8.
  • Rohini
  • 3 comments:

    Keshi said...

    :) great qualities ur looking for in ur partner..

    hehe u tagged me..ok then..

    1.Handsome
    2.Compassionate
    3.Sensible
    4.Educated and Knowledgable
    5.Loving and Caring
    6.Good in most things ;-)
    7.Decently clean :)
    8.Funny


    Keshi.

    a n n n a said...

    if there's anymore taggy tag game, i'll tag u along.

    XD

    Shai Coggins said...

    Finally replied to your tag! Thanks.